Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- You grow the business in the German speaking market and execute our mission to strengthen our European market leadership for tours & activity software!
- You develop and execute the strategy to increase customer revenue, operational and profitability goals for the German speaking market.
- You have complete overview of the sales activities within the German speaking market.
- You meet and exceed country revenue objectives.
- You work with the sales team to qualify and develop new business opportunities.
- You work with country channel partners and clients to develop sales opportunities and to support sales implementation activities.
- You possess ownership of business decisions regarding the market strategy and also decide together with the Head of Marketing how to steer the marketing efforts.
- You have full budget responsibility and you manage P&L.
- You closely collaborate with our internal stakeholders and directly report to the Managing Director.
- You align our business teams to build a solid pipeline and meet targets.
Your mission & tasks
- As an inspirational leader of our German Sales Team, you manage the strategy and create team spirit!
- You hire and deploy actions to grow local talents and retain them.
- You embody the company culture and make sure to enrich it.
- You are accountable for employee satisfaction.
- You do the above by tracking and measuring staff performance.
- You closely work with our CSO and a team of country managers (IT, FR) and the Head of Key Accounts.
- You are further being supported by a team lead of lead research and her team and a sales ops position.
- Your total direct team entails 10 heads.
- Your peers in the top-level management team include (apart from our CSO) Lukas as Founder & MD and our COO.
- You will have access to profound information sharing with other Berlin start-ups and leading sales-driven founders.
You're offering these qualifications
- You have Sales / Account Management experience of at least three years or more, ideally with enterprise accounts selling SaaS.
- You possess team management experience of at least two years with a team of two or more employees.
- You have a full understanding of the German speaking market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
- You are highly customer oriented.
- You are a German native speaker and you possess fluent English skills, spoken and written – a third foreign language is a plus, not a must.
- You possess the capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives, you think analytically, and you execute efficiently.
- You are able to run a business in a predictable and consistent way.
- People development & hiring is a relevant part of your role at bookingkit, we expect you to have experience in this. If you bring peers from your previous teams we more than welcome that.
- It is a core part of your personality to develop yourself further and learn and grow together with your team. You see bookingkit as a station to learn and develop yourself further.
- You prefer to spend your time on improving the status quo instead of defending it's correctness.
We're offering these benefits
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date, salary expectation and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!