Communications Business Partner Surface Solutions (all genders) (202903)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You assume full ownership for the communications strategy and respective plans for Surface Solutions, one of the Business Units of our Performance Materials business. You consult the Business Unit Head and the members of the Business Unit Leadership Team, implement the comms plans including appropriate change management measures and coordinate activities with Performance Materials and our group communications as well as the Marketing Communications teams. This includes working with all parts of the organization, from BULT to line employees in driving and implementing the required communication measures. You shape measures with a focus on leadership enablement and provide overarching governance & guidance on proper change management in the Business Unit as well as pro-actively manage activities connected to employee engagement.
Who you are:
- University degree
- 10+ years of work experience in external and internal communications and change management
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to conceptualize & drive concepts into tangible outcomes
- Track record in implementing & driving cultural change and transformation programs
- Experienced in working in complex multicultural business environments
- Understanding of the industry
- Proficient command of English and German