TALENT ACQUISITION & TALENT DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR (M/F/D) –
GERMANY & AUSTRIA – Permanent in full-time in Munich at the earliest possible date –
Are you inclusive, responsible, reliable and self-driven? Do you want to contribute to an organization which makes history by challenging itself with disruptive products and which is undergoing a unique transformation from a purely B2B business to a data-driven company with a strong consumer-journey and focus on innovation and technology? Are you passionate about humans and about what YOU can do for people and the organization’s culture? For us it is all about the team, we like to laugh and embrace diversity every day – you, too?
If all your answers are yes – please don’t hesitate – APPLY at Philip Morris Germany & Austria.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- This position includes owning and executing initiatives to achieve operational excellences on talent acquisition methods, processes, and tools as well as supporting employer branding strategy and its activation – this is not an empty promise, but a fact
- You will source, attract, select and onboard talents for different markets and functions – it’s up to you to find the right ones for us
- Collaboration with the P&C and Business management to ensure alignment within the affiliates is an integral part of the role – sounds boring, but not within our P&C Team
- Moreover you will work on innovative tools, disruptive projects and bring in your thoughts and ideas about future trends in recruiting and technology every day – this is the best part of it, we hope you will love it
- You will support and own local Talent Management initiatives like Talent Review, annual performance processes, Employer Certifications – you will see the best of both talent worlds
- Further on you will help to identify needs and develop the Learning & Development curriculum and capabilities of PMI Germany & Austria further – we love to learn and to equip others to be the best versions of themselves
- You will be based in Munich and will become a member of our EU Talent Acquisition & Talent Organizational Development Communities – building an EU/ Global Talent Network comes for free on top
- Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition for Germany & Austria you will be responsible to lead projects in TA and T&OD areas, locally and internationally – your chance to leave your mark both at home and abroad
- You are achievement-oriented, open minded, energetic and dynamic – also fluent in German and English and see difficult challenges as opportunities to learn and grow.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and stakeholder management skills as well as a high level of team spirit and ability to laugh with us.
- You hold a Bachelor‘s or Master‘s Degree with focus on Human Resources or a similar qualification and a minimum of 8+ years of experience in TA and first experiences in TM.
- You have first people management experience and are aware of what it means for us: It is about serving and being there for your people.
- When you hear Project Management – this is not a threat to you – you have PMO experience and we will be able to learn from you so that we can grow all together.
If this is not enough - we would be really impressed if you have led multiple projects simultaneously, have the ability to develop long-lasting relationships with a high level of customer orientation and are able to be a great influencer and ambassador for the Talent Function and the People & Culture Team.
INTERESTED? MOTIVATED? APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PMICAREERS.COM!
Philip Morris International is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world‘s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For further information, see www.pmi.com.
Learn more about us and yourself and take “THE SWITCH” Journey – www.the-switch.de.