Junior Manager* Digital Communications
Software AG is the software pioneer of a truly connected world. Since 1969, it has helped 10,000+ organizations use software to connect people, departments, systems and devices. Software AG empowers truly connected enterprises using integration & APIs, IoT & analytics and business & IT transformation. Software AG’s products establish a fluid flow of data that allows everything and everyone to work together. The company has more than 4,700 employees across more than 70 countries and annual revenue of over €800m, with the aim of exceeding €1bn by 2023.
Software AG is looking for a Junior Manager* Digital Communications.
- You will be the digital communications manager for corporate topics and board members and support Software AG's media and digital strategy.
- Work closely with your colleagues in the Corporate Communications team on the planning and implementation of the company's 360-degree communication and become an important part of the future newsroom concept.
- Take charge and manage concept and contents on social media channels.
- Plan and develop creative multimedia content (texts, videos, animations, GIF’s online formats, etc.) for Software AG's internal and external communication channels.
- Support and share responsibility for the expansion of the Software AG news center (website) with respect to thought leadership and corporate social responsibility.
- Analyze and prepare proposals for positioning topics in digitization and IoT.
- Collaborate with marketing to design and set up a digital ambassador program in the company and coach your colleagues around the world.
- Completed university degree with a focus on communication studies, broadcast journalism, media or similar.
- Experience in the field of communication management and public relations, preferably in the IT or technology sector
- High affinity for the development of topics for the media as well as for social media and other online channels. Technical skills in Adobe suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro is required
- Initial contacts with business, IT and technology media as well as influencers are desirable, but not absolutely necessary
- Ability and willingness to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and tasks and to take on additional responsibility
- Business fluent English (or native speaker), very good knowledge of German, very good and professional writing as well as excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- High level of commitment, initiative, independence and resilience
Please only apply online. Your application should include a short motivation letter, a CV and your references.
Yvonne Exeler, Manager HR Recruiting & Onboarding DACH, Tel.: +49 (0) 681 210 - 3727
* f/m/d – diversity matters!