Media Relations Spokesperson Asset Management (80-100%) #176804
Zurich - Switzerland | Full-time | Corporate CommunicationsYour field of responsibility
In this role, you will work with the business areas within Asset Management to partner on communication topics in the Swiss and International media. You will provide counsel to the senior management and stakeholders in the division and be responsible for the creation and implementation of media activities and communication plans. The diverse portfolio of activities also includes the handling of complex media enquiries and managing issues from a communications perspective as well as the devising on thought leadership positioning, writing media releases, briefing documents and other communications materials. You will also take the responsibility for proactively building and maintaining relationships with journalists, serving as an essential link between the media and the bank.Your future colleagues
Corporate Communications advises on and actively manages group-wide communications with the media, including corporate, financial, divisional and functional topics. Join this vibrant working environment and take the opportunity to further develop your professional and personal skillset. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Solid professional experience as a media spokesperson in an international corporation (preferably in the financial industry) or on agency side
- Established network of media contacts; experience at or working with agencies is a plus
- Outstanding written (including editing and proofreading), spoken and presentation skills
- Experience in collaborating with senior stakeholders and various partners across different hierarchy levels
- A positive personality with a high level of energy as well as the ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks and to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluency in German and English
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. Hiestand would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.