Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
As a part of our team of more than 1.500 pioneers, you will play a key role in developing solutions for some of the most crucial scientific challenges of our age: Amongst multiple programs in the pipeline, we are conducting research on a Covid-19 vaccine in our project “Lightspeed” based on our mRNA-technologies. Furthermore, we are pioneers in the development of individualized cancer therapies and in the combat against other diseases.
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united, so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Associate Director* Compliance Transparency Reporting
As a Associate Director* Compliance Transparency Reporting you will be responsible for accurate global transparency reporting. Your main responsibilities are:
- Further development of internal processes and procedures to enable a concise data basis for transparency reporting
- Ensure timely and correct reports to be submitted to relevant authorities and associations
- Continous monitoring of global transparency reporting requirements
- Cooperation with various functions (e.g. Clinical, R&D, Medical Affairs, Commercial) to integrate reporting requirements in a global strategy
- Supporting the Compliance team in further development of the overall Compliance program
What you have to offer.
- Graduate degree in law or other qualifying academic background with professional experience in a pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech company
- Several years of professional experience in compliance and a minimum of two years experience in transparency reporting
- In-depth knowledge of global transparency reporting obligations
- Strong data analysis, project management and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to prioritize efficiently
- Proficient German and English skills (both spoken and written)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
... and much more.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using the "Apply" button.
If you have any further questions, Margarita Hoffmann will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you