The HR Manager is responsible for delivering and implementing our core HR process and initiative and ensuring operational compliance with corporate policies and applicable employment laws. The purpose of the role is to provide first-line HR consultation and advice to managers on people-related matters impacting their business. The part-time position is expected to offer in-depth, solid knowledge and subject matter expertise on all aspects of HR. This role reports to the Managing Director.
- Manage ongoing HR operations and day-to-day support by working independently to provide more complex operational consultancy to managers
- Advises managers in medium to the higher complexity of Employee Relations activity
- Advises managers on functional matters or the interpretation of policies and practices
- Strategically supporting company directors in the creation of a positive and working dynamic culture for Schlafender Hase
- Support the delivery of all people-related activities, such as employee relations, payroll, reorganizational changes, performance and talent management, compensation and benefits, etc.
- Review and implement required changes according to new regulations and new or different practices established by the company
- Manage and participate in HR-related projects.
- Make recommendations that may shape operational strategy
- Adapts traditional approaches to solutions and applies in different circumstances
- Support the onboarding and off-boarding of our employees
- Providing and organizational redesign support to company directors