Head of Communication (f/m/d)
For our Group Communication & Investor Relations we are seeking to recruit a Head of Communication (f/m/d).
Group Communication and Investor Relations makes a decisive contribution to ensuring that HeidelbergCement is perceived by all stakeholders – investors, public, politics, employees, and customers – as an attractive, innovative and future-oriented company in order to sustainably enhance the company's reputation and value.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the team “Communication / Newsroom”.
You will directly report to the Director Group Communication & Investor Relations. The position is located in Heidelberg, Germany.
Your next challenge
- Management of the "Group Communications" team with 7 employees
- Strategic alignment of corporate communications (conceptual, content, communication channels)
- Establishment of 360-degree communication with integrated internal and external communication within the framework of a newsroom concept
- Targeted positioning of HeidelbergCement as a pioneer in the topics of climate neutrality and digitalization as part of a comprehensive stakeholder engagement program
- Positioning HeidelbergCement as an innovative, inspiring employer (employer branding)
- Employee management and budget responsibility
- At least 5 years of management and leadership experience in the area of corporate communications at a larger company
- Degree in journalism/communications, political or social sciences, business administration or economics
- Experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring successful PR campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills as well as strong analytical, conceptual, and strategic thinking and acting skills
- High competence in journalistic writing and editorial work in German and English as well as high affinity to digital media
- Empathy, ability to lead a team and be part of a team, persuasiveness, and assertiveness
We are convinced that only those who successfully realize their personal goals can also fully contribute professionally. That's why we offer you attractive benefits, such as:
- Attractive compensation including Christmas and vacation bonuses
- Flexible working time models
- 30 vacation days plus additional special vacation days for full time work
- A highly supportive and caring team
- Individual onboarding with participation in the buddy program
- Support for advanced training and continuing education
- Company health management (various company sports groups, health and prevention campaigns, company doctor)
- Ergonomic workstations with height-adjustable desks
- Canteen with discounted and healthy meals
- Employer-sponsored company pension plan
- Attractive conditions and discounts at our cooperation partners (gyms, banks, online stores, etc.)
- Job ticket
Talent Acquisition Expert
Group Human Resources