The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 150,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centers, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
HR Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Lead or participate in assigned HR functional and cross-functional projects to successful delivery. Projects may include: organizational restructuring, system and process transformation, policy deployment, supporting new greenfield and acquisitions and also individual cases
- Drive consistent optimization, harmonization and standardization of HR processes and tools with increasing transparency across the different group companies
- Support the localization of the regional/global HR initiatives, ensure alignment, regular status reporting and follow-up
- Work with the M&A team on ensuring adequate levels of information are provided from HR side, participates in due diligence process
- Assisting in global mobility cases, ensuring consistent compliance for the respective assignments incl. Expatriate-Management
- Create and implement project plans, communicating status, schedule, budget and resourcing updates regularly to senior leadership
- Contribute in regional recruitment activities
- Provide relevant data analysis, reports, insights and recommendations to guide decision-making including compensation, retention, promotions and other activities
- Maintain positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- 5+ years experience in an HR role in international environments
- University degree in Business Administration, HR or other relevant area
- Fluent in English is a must
- Strong knowledge of HR reporting and ideally in M&A and integration activities as well as Expatriate-Management
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles and HR best practices, experience in recruiting
- Proven ability to collaborate and to influence stakeholders across various levels
- It is imperative that this person be flexible, organized, focused, has strong attention to detail, proactive and have excellent follow-up skills within a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment, resilient, open minded and people/service oriented
- Experience using and analysing data, prepare and present reports to the management
- Familiar with coordinating and managing global projects, Strong project reporting and controlling expertise
- Strong results-orientation and practical judgement, working hands-on and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
What we offer.
- You will be working together with the Head of Human Capital and your colleagues as a hands-on support within a very international team.
- Our team is growing at the same time our Group grows. Therefore, there are many opportunities to grow your career within our team.
- You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to management levels of Motherson.
- We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
How to apply.
Have we raised your interest? Then apply for the job with your complete application documents directly on this page.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at the following number:
+49 (0) 6181 – 36972150.
We look forward to getting to know you soon!