Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 12.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. To enhance our successful Human Resource Team at our Headquarters in Leoben (AT) we are seeking to fill the newly created position with an experienced
HR Specialist - Global Assignments (m/f/d)
In your responsibility as HR Specialist - Global Assignments, you will cooperate and collaborate with locations worldwide as an advisor for compensation, global mobility and contract issues for international assignments. We are looking for a professional with strong organizational skills with high intercultural awareness.
- Executing corporate policies and processes regarding global mobility in a compliant way
- Handling and ensuring smooth international assignment process from planning to repatriation
- Liaise with government authorities regarding work permits and immigration as well as external advisors
- Provide on-going support in payroll, taxation, social security and other related matters in expat management
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in field of Global Mobility, payroll accountant or tax advisor
- Good understanding concerning employment taxation, social security, payroll and labor law
- Firm personality with open communication skills and high intercultural awareness
- Full English and German proficiency written and oral
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A secure position with long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Flexibility through state of the art technological equipment and the possibility of remote work (home office or shared office Graz)
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive, take individual qualifications, and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 45.000,-- Euro.