About the Job
Are you driven and looking for a career that will empower your personal and professional growth? Are you motivated by challenges and achieving great results in your job? Do you love talking with people daily? If you answered yes then Texas Instruments has an exciting opportunity for you.
- Bring in and leverage your market understanding to create a competitive advantage in winning the best talent for TI
- Lead the entire recruiting process for all hires in your business (students, graduates, experienced mostly electrical engineering profiles) from promotion, sourcing & screening to interviewing and successful offer negotiation to get candidates on board – adapt your strategies and approach where needed to get to the desired outcome.
- Partner closely with a variety of different stakeholders throughout the organization to deliver great Talent Acquisition service and consultation to bring talent to your businesses
- Making the difference to ensure a great candidate journey throughout the whole recruiting process
- Proactively executing and further developing our talent strategy for your businesses across EMEA
- Help driving global strategies through worldwide project assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or a related field
- Min. of 3 years of relevant experience in recruiting in a competitive environment e.g. in a recruiting agency or corporate inhouse recruiter in an international work environment
- Deep market knowledge and experience in sourcing particularly technical talent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both, English and German
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and preference to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- High accountability in maintaining confidentiality of information
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management and prioritizing skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience influencing opinions and gaining consensus
- Must possess high energy, helpful attitude, be self-motivated, and be able to consistently contribute towards a positive work and team environment
- Desire to work in a closely cooperating team where helping out each other when needed is core
- Ability to be accountable, have excellent work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with attention to detail.
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
- Benefit from a competitive salary, yearly profit sharing (dependent on company success), flexible working hours, the ability to work from home, an unlimited contract from the beginning and many additional benefits
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
Texas Instruments Deutschland
D - 85356 Freising