Digital Content Manager (f/m/d)
For our Group Communication & Investor Relations Department we are seeking to recruit
a Digital Content Manager (f/m/d).
Group Communication and Investor Relations makes a decisive contribution to ensuring that HeidelbergCement is perceived by all stakeholders – investors, public, politics, employees, and customers – as an attractive, innovative, and future-oriented company to sustainably enhance the company's reputation and value.
In this role you will be responsible as channel owner for the Group Website within the team “Corporate Communications”.
You will directly report to the Head of Corporate Communications. The position is located in Heidelberg, Germany.
Your next challenge
- Digital Content Manager, responsible for the Group website ( 🡢 ) as part of the Newsroom Team within Corporate Communications
- Implement internal training formats and support the online user manual
- Analyze and continuously evaluate the use of CMS templates, related functionalities, services, and processes
- Coordinate agencies and external service providers
- Plan and control budget
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate communications at a larger company
- Degree in journalism/communications, business administration, or information technology
- Outstanding project and communication skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
- High competence in editorial work in German and English as well as high affinity to digital media
- Working experience with web content management systems, preferably Drupal
- Technical knowledge (HTML, CSS, client/server architecture, general network know-how)
- Experience in image editing (photoshop)
- Confident handling of Google tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console)
We are convinced that only those who successfully realize their personal goals can also fully contribute professionally. That's why we offer you attractive benefits, such as:
- Attractive compensation including Christmas and vacation bonuses
- Flexible working time models
- Company health management (various company sports groups, health and prevention campaigns, company doctor)
- Ergonomic workstations with height-adjustable desks
- Canteen with discounted and healthy meals
- Employer-sponsored company pension plan
- Attractive conditions and discounts at our cooperation partners (gyms, banks, online stores, etc.)
- Job ticket
Talent Acquisition Expert