As Communications Specialist (gn), you will be responsible for supporting internal communications for the Business Line “Solutions & Services” at SoftwareONE. Solutions & Services is one of the company’s two Business Lines contributing a revenue of 430m CHF in 2021. As part of our communications team, you will report to our Global Head of Internal Communications and will work closely with our Leadership team of Solutions & Services (incl. C-level).
Good to know:A flexible remote arrangement with regular presence in Leipzig can be considered.
- Work with the Leadership team of Solutions & Services (incl. C-level) as a business partner on the internal communications strategy, executing and refining it
- Plan and conduct internal communications initiatives and activities including the creation of editorial content (in English)
- Advise all sub-areas and support a network of contributors in the implementation of their communication activities
- Actively control, monitor, populate, develop and conduct community management of all relevant channels and formats (SharePoint, Yammer, newsletters, town halls etc.)
What we need to see from you
- You have successfully completed communication or media science / journalistic training or studies or you carry any comparable qualification
- You have previous experience in corporate communications, agencies or comparable areas
- You have knowledge of CMS or collaboration systems, especially Microsoft SharePoint
- You are fluent in spoken and written English (C2)
- You are a great communicator and a forward thinker with strong written & organizational skills
- You are creative and self-driven with a service-oriented nature
- If you possess change communications skills/qualifications, it is a plus
What we have to offer
- Varied work in a globally operating, dynamic and stock-market listed company with presence in 90 countries
- You will have the unique chance to be challenged and experience the opportunity to fully contribute and develop your potential
- The whole bandwidth of internal communications with room for your own creative approaches and ideas
- An international and fun-loving team in a value-driven, employee-centric culture
- Flexible working conditions with extensive employee benefits, like
- An employee share and recommendation program
- Free language training
- Individual offer of internal coaching and psychological counseling
- Team events and company parties
- Lottery for Bundesliga tickets
- Individual dress code and free supply of fruit, drinks and rolls
- 20% subsidy for company pension plan
Have we piqued your interest?
If yes, we are looking forward to your English application, including information on your availability (notice period) and salary expectations. Please use our online form to apply.
You have a question? Feel free to send us an e-mail to email@example.com.