At first, it‘s “only“ powder, but then you come and turn it into exactly what the customer needs … Welcome to the EOS team! We, more than 1250 employees worldwide who are passionate about technology, invite you to share in our enthusiasm in
revolutionizing today’s production through the technology of the future, the industrial 3D printing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business. Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment
offers in the are of additive manufacturing. Think, feel and experience EOS in 3D as an
Intern / Working Student Internal Communication & PR (m/f/d)
HERE‘S WHAT YOU‘LL BE DOING:
- As part of your job, you will support the Global Marketing Team in internal and external communications in German and English. In doing so, you will also work together with our locations at home and abroad.
- You will prepare journalistic articles on various topics - from sustainability to technology and customer projects to diversity.
- You enjoy creating, maintaining, and translating editorial content for the intranet, blog, and newsletter.
- You can also contribute to the further development of our intranet.
- You will be responsible for international monitoring and monthly reporting for our PR team.
- Another part of your job is to actively support the planning and preparation of press conferences and events as well as press relations.
- You will support your colleagues in the daily business by preparing press releases via Meltwater and entering press content in the backend of our website.
HERE‘S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you a curious and communicative personality with a head full of creative ideas? You also show a high level of commitment and initiative, enjoy writing articles independently and want to actively shape the public relations work of the
leading technology provider in the field of industrial 3D printing? Perfect!
And that also speaks for you:
- Enrolled student of communication sciences, economics, social sciences or humanities with a focus on media and/or journalism
- First practical experience through vocational training, internships or working student activities in the field of PR/media environment desirable
- Very good MS Office skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German (written and spoken)
Please add your CV, cover letter and your references in your application.
HERE‘S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT EOS:
- You will already take on responsibility from day one and drive forward different action areas.
- Be part of the exciting world of 3D printing, enjoy the culture and atmosphere of an international family business that thrives on a culture of values – these are only a few things that will shape your everyday life with us.
- At EOS, you can expect remuneration for your job.
- Joint student events ensure that you can also make contacts across departments.
- Healthy working environment – we apply all measures which are necessary due to Covid-19.