Head of Global Reward
ABOUT THE JOB
- Define of group-wide reward concepts (STI, LTI, share based compensation, grading, benchmarking etc.)
- Main driver of translating the TUI Group strategy into a compensation strategy and foster the group wide transfer of the strategy into local reward concepts
- Revision of the current group reward policy in the light of the transformation and group-wide alignment as well as self-driven and ongoing monitor of the current compensation concepts, anticipate needs for adjustments from analyzing best market practice and trends
- Organize and drive the year-end process (salary review as well as STI & LTI accounting, objective setting and granting)
- Drive different salary surveys with external vendors and Interpret the results and deviate recommendations for the senior management
- Drive the further alignment of the group wide grading methodology
- Design special remuneration concepts (e.g. retention incentives) in coordination with legal, tax and finance departments as well as external lawyers or consultants
- Responsible for HR-related processes of the German Group senior executive population including base salary, STI / LTI, pensions and contractual arrangements
- Coordinate together with the TUI People Team HR-Systems the further development and roll-out of Success Factor Reward modules
- Responsible for Global Mobility with corresponding initiatives, e.g. TUI Workwide
- Creation and presentation of concepts and reports in the Executive Board of TUI Group as well as preparing and conducting presentations and negotiations with employee representatives
- University degree in a commercial subject preferably with a focus an HR and several years of experience in the field of compensation and benefits especially in terms of executive management compensation
- Experience working as a people manager in an international environment and ability to lead, engage and manage successfully a team in a hybrid working environment
- Knowledge of theory and best practise in all areas of compensation and benefits
- Working knowledge of the statutory requirements related to remuneration, pensions & benefits, tax and employment law
- Experience in the (re-)design of variable compensation especially share based compensation
- In-depth knowledge of relevant grading methodologies (Korn Ferry, hkp///, WTW etc.)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, experience in SAP Success Factors would be a plus
- Well-developed analytical and conceptional skills, work in an independent and structured way
- Strong organization and relationship-building skills as well as communication and flexibility
- Operates effectively and fluently at a senior level, confidently addressing complex and sensitive issues
- Fluent proficiency in German and a very good command of English is required
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.