The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come and be a part of our success story!
Personal Assistant (m/f/d) HR
Full time, Berlin
Your tasks will include:
- Be part of an international and dynamic HR team in our headquarters in Berlin and contribute with very diverse responsibilities as Personal Assistant of the Global HR Director in the development of our renewable energy business globally
- Be the strategic point of contact between the Global HR Director with our internal/external clients and the global HR team
- Maintain the Global HR Director's agenda and schedule appointments
- Coordinate, handle and support the international executive day-to-day operative (scheduling meetings, events and calendar management, travel arrangements, calls agendas, controlling, research)
- Assist in internal and external meetings
- Create and prepare reports and presentations
- Arrange and coordinate events, trainings and workshops
- Partner with other departments and vendors
- Take responsibility for various projects
Qualification and educational requirements:
- Bachelor's, master's or other degree with HR focus advantageous
- First professional experience as Personal Assistant (additional experience in consulting, project management, HR, energy business advantageous)
- International experience or work experience in an international environment highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and German (spoken and written), other languages beneficial
- Great multitasker able to prioritize with hands-on approach as well as perfectionism
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills as well as familiarity with complex and dynamic organizational environments
- Willingness to develop your career further with us
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners, ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants designed and engineered in Germany to end investors internationally.
Since 2009, the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany, and offices in the UK, the USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia as well as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- Truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
How to apply
If you enjoy challenges, are looking for a modern workplace and would like to become actively involved in a successful company, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions regarding a career at ib vogt, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org