The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come and be a part of our success story!
International Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d)
Full time, Berlin, Munich, remote
Your tasks will include:
- Be part of an international and dynamic HR team in our headquarters in Berlin, report to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition and contribute to the development of our renewable energy business globally
- Find and hire the best talents for designed business units and countries across Europe
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business targets and hiring needs and provide them with coaching
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment lifecycle (briefing, design job descriptions, source of candidates, screening, assessments, interviews, negotiation with candidates)
- Develop recruitment strategies (talent pipelines, social media, develop and maintain contacts with universities, alumni groups, vendors and channels management)
- Attend job fairs and graduate recruitment events
- Report with recruitment metrics and proactive approach to improvement of processes
- Provide an excellent candidate and stakeholder management experience
- Work on recruitment projects with other Talent Acquisition and HR colleagues and share knowledge and best practices
Qualification and educational requirements:
- Profound work experience as talent acquisition manager or recruiter, ideally as executive search or agency recruitment consultant
- Academical background (psychology, economics, business administration, engineering, law, physiology) highly desirable
- Working experience in manufacturing and/or engineering environments advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, HR databases and applicant tracking systems
- Fluency in English and German, other languages beneficial
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational, cross-cultural, teamworking and interpersonal skills, service orientation and hands-on approach
- Willingness to develop your career further with us
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners, ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants designed and engineered in Germany to end investors internationally.
Since 2009, the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany, and offices in the UK, the USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia as well as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- Truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
How to apply
If you enjoy challenges, are looking for a modern workplace and would like to become actively involved in a successful company, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions regarding a career at ib vogt, please contact us: email@example.com