Bavarian International School gAG (BIS) is a private, non-profit all-day school with a campus in the north of Munich (Haimhausen) and a campus in Munich-Schwabing. Approximately 1,200 students from more than 60 nations aged 3 to 18 attend the renowned IB World School. Under the motto "Believe. Inspire. Succeed. students enjoy a holistic, personality-enhancing education with English as the language of instruction. Personalised, innovative learning, global responsibility, international-mindedness and academic excellence are the guiding principles of the BIS philosophy. BIS has around 240 employees, including an international staff of 180 teachers.
MARKETING SPECIALIST (m/w/x)
Full-time with a fixed-term two-year contract with the option of renewal into a permanent contract. In principle, we are aiming for a permanent employment relationship.
The MARKETING SPECIALIST works closely with the Head of Communications & Public Affairs to develop and execute excellent marketing and communications both inside and outside the organization, creating clarity around our most important messages and engaging audiences with the best of the Bavarian International School. This means developing compelling content and sharing it across all relevant channels (digital, print, in-person events) to reach internal and external audiences and support the school's strategic aims.Responsibilities and duties:
- Content creation: editing inspiring stories in text, posting, video & co. (e.g. social media, website, app)
- Online marketing: planning, implementing and evaluating Google campaigns, SEO and social media campaigns
- Event management: planning, organising and executing internal and external events to communicate the core messages of BIS (e.g. BIS International Festival, BIS Grill & Chill, BIS City BBQ, BIS City Talk)
- Channel management: maintaining and updating the BIS website and intranet page
- Brand-Sheriff: Maintenance and control of the corporate design to ensure consistency of the new branding
- Reporting: Analysis and evaluation of data & statistics for the creation of KPI reporting for the department.
- University degree in marketing, online marketing, online communication, journalism, media communication or comparable training
- At least five years of professional experience in marketing or communication
- Digital native: high competence and passion for online marketing and social media
- Outstanding ability to create target group relevant stories and content for online and content marketing
- Self-confident, pro-active and very well organised team player with strong communication skills
- Positive mindset and creative head with hands-on mentality
- Fluently in German and English (written and spoken)
- A varied, exciting task with a purpose: the education of young people on their way to becoming global citizens and changemakers and the further development of a school with great significance for Munich as a location.
- An outstanding working environment with innovative drive and an eye for the future, an international spirit and an exciting community
- An active, passionate and creative team with a clear strategic focus
- Flat hierarchies, room for ideas and a high level of personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours, home office, 30 days holiday and good work-life balance
- An appreciative, very pleasant working atmosphere in a unique working environment (Schloss Haimhausen with park, forest, etc.)
- Sports & fitness facilities on campus
- Other benefits: holiday pay, excellent social benefits, support for company pension scheme, cafeteria & bistro, community events, strong networks within the community and with external companies, etc.
Further information can be found on our website. For technical reasons, please only send PDF documents that do not exceed 5 MB in total.
Please send your application with CV, certificates, references, salary expectations and possible starting date by e-mail to: