MorphoSys is dedicated to become a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company.
Our business stratesy brinss more value for patients, inuestors and partners.
MorphoSys’ mission is to make exceptional, innovative biopharmaceuticals to improve the lives of patients suffering from serious diseases. Innovative technologies and smart development strategies are central to our approach. Success is created by our people, who focus on excellence in all they do, collaborate closely across disciplines. We all are driven by a desire to make the medicines of tomorrow a reality. Guided by mutual respect and trust, each member of the MorphoSys team is given the opportunity to develop and flourish within this exciting and inspiring environment. Join us in Planegg near Munich!We would like to fill the following vacancy as soon as possible:
Associate Director Corporate Communications (gn)How you can help us grow:
- Work closely with the head of Corporate Communications in developing and implementing the global communications strategy in line with the company strategy and business goals
- Identify key stakeholder (internal and external) and their communication needs, develop an unique company positioning and corporate narrative, define appropriate tools and channels for communication delivery and manage timelines
- Plan PR and media activities for the company, organize press conferences, create press releases and media material, build and manage relationships with business, industry and medical media
- Advise and coach senior leaders in effective communication and consistent messaging to key external and internal stakeholder
- Develop, implement and advance the global MorphoSys website in cooperation with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Conceptualize and coordinate new initiatives and projects which enhance the corporate image and profile of the company, internally and externally
- Roll out issues and crisis communication policies and plans
- Interact with relevant internal departments, coordinate content creation for internal communication tools and support senior leaders in effective employee communication
- Establish and drive evaluation of communication initiatives in order to review and refine communication activities and ensure effectiveness and efficacy of delivery
- You are a strategist, storyteller creative mind and team player.
- You are passionate about executing MorphoSys’ mission and strategic goals, translating business needs into clear, targeted and purposeful communication concepts, content and deliverables.
- You will work as part of a global team to shape and drive cross-functional and cross-regional communications projects, cutting through clutter with plans that help establishing and improving MorphoSys image as fully integrated biopharmaceutical company.
- You are a natural networker, bringing in insights from external stakeholder such as media, patients and healthcare professionals as well as our employees and responding hands-on with targeted initiatives and activities.
- You are passionate about proactively discovering and acting on opportunities in a fast changing environment.
- 10+ years experience in developing and implementing communication strategies and plans, preferably in an international healthcare, pharmaceutical and/or biotech company or within a PR agency setting focusing on healthcare
- Bachelor or master’s degree in journalism, communications, biology or related industry experience
- Passionate about biotechnology; able to listen, learn and apply insights in a fast changing environment
- Proven experience in media relations based on an established network within the business, industry and medical media
- Excellent writing skills and natural ability to establish effective working relationship within cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Profound knowledge in establishing and managing social media plans and channels
- Proven track record in leadership communication and driving change in global organizations
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and other project management and collaboration & communication tools
- Bilingual in German and English languages preferred; proficiency in English is a must
- Creative working in X-functional teams
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Multicultural environment
- Working in an attractive, high-quality equipped building with restaurant
- Free sports and language courses