The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
Senior Associate Tax Compliance (m/f/d)
- Ensure tax compliance in the European Region
- Implement and oversee tax processes and controls in the Region
- Manage the EU Mandatory Disclosure Regime under DAC 6 for all European legal entities
- Review and submission of tax returns and review of tax payment calculations
- Monitor any withholding tax payment in the Region
- Key control in ensuring tax data is accurately captured, identifying and assessing areas of tax risk
- Bachelor's degree, with an emphasis in accounting, finance or a related field. An advanced degree in Tax is highly desirable.
- Strong tax experience gained in industry and/or practice (minimum 3 years relevant tax experience)
- Working experience in an international environment is a plus
- Previous experience at Big 4 is a big plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Ffluency in spoken and written English and German
- You have excellent communication skills and you are a team player
What we offer.
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to management levels of Motherson.
Profit from our flexible working hours, attractive social benefits and company pension schemes and much more in a globally growing company.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
How to apply.
Have we raised your interest? Then apply for the job with your complete application documents here. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at the following number: +49 (0) 6181 – 36972138.
We look forward to getting to know you soon!